Forget everything you heard from musicians. Screw practicing for hours and learning rudiments, all you really need to do to be in a band like Iron Maiden is to buy the new Iron Maiden signature drumkit!
Fo’ realz, yo.
Premier have launched the ‘Spirit of Maiden’ drumkit, which was designed in collaboration with Nicko McBrain. But if you own your own ‘McBrain,’ and want to use it, you should realize that most of the money spent on this kit will go towards its name…
Make the jump for two photos of the full kit, and some specs. I’m not gonna lie, it looks pretty badass, I wouldn’t mind owning one… But signature instruments are always overpriced, because they’re designed as ‘collector’s items.’ You’re better off spending the same amount on a regular kit, you’ll probably get more bang for the buck — literally. Get it? Got it? Good.
Don’t let me stop you if you want to get one, though. Iron Maiden rules, and anything about them is flawless, so \m fucking /
Spirit of Maiden
- 10″ x 9″ Power Tom
- 12″ x 10″ Power Tom
- 16″ x 16″ Floor Tom
- 22″ x 18″ Bass Drum
- 14″ x 5.5″ Snare Drum
- 5-piece shell pack
- Power toms featuring direct tom mounting
- Custom ‘Eddie’ metallic covering, produced in the UK
- Silver embossed Iron Maiden badge
- 6.6mm 6-ply birch shells
- Fully finished lacquered bass drum hoops
- 1.6mm triple-flange steel hoops
- Heavy-duty bass drum spurs
- Matching 14″ x 5.5″ snare drum
- Premier bass drum head in ‘Maiden’ font
- Coated batter heads by Remo
- Ebony response heads
- 2296 Roklok tom holder included
- Hardware available separately
More info and photos here.